Do you want to know more? Have more burning questions for us? Or just want to get in touch? Send us an email and let us know what you are looking for.
To become part of our mentoring program you have to make an application via the link below.
We have 2 intakes per year, once commencing in January and the other in July. Applications open 2 months before the program starts.
When you join the program, you become part of a community of like-minded professional migrant women who journey together to grow and connect.
The main benefits of the program are:
- Become part of a sisterhood community that provides practical advice, encouragement, and ongoing support.
- Gain access to mentors and peer-to-peer support for guidance and learnings from the experiences of others.
- Develop professional and employability skills in a culturally sensitive and supportive environment.
- Expand your local professional networks with qualified local and migrant professionals in Australia.
- Increase social and professional confidence.
- Develop a strong sense of self and identity.
- Have the confidence to identify yourself as a proud professional migrant woman!
One-off admin fees
$250 Early bird, one month before the program starts or
$350 regular fee, until program start, plus
$1,500 per semester (scholarships available)
We offer scholarships for the program fee ($1,500) for participants upon request on your application.
All eligible applications will be considered for scholarships.
The Mentoring Program runs for 6 months; one from January to June and the other one from July to December. Sessions are held fortnightly via zoom.
More information Click Here
When the semester finishes you can keep in touch with our community through our different activities. Please check our Learn and Connect page or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
More information here
You can register for our workshops and events through our events webpage. Check it out for more information and remember to register to our newsletter to stay informed about our latest events.
Recordings are available to registered mentees upon request.
The English level required to participate in the program will be determined by your readiness to apply for a professional job in your field. If you feel confident with your English skills, you can join the program.
Visa status is not a requirement for PMW.